4/78 Dublin Road, Ringwood East
Comfort, Convenience & Park Views
Occupying a north-facing allotment with stunning outlooks to adjacent parkland, this single-level unit is perfect for owner-occupiers or investors, offering move-in ready comfort with potential to update if desired. Set quietly towards the rear of a boutique complex, it boasts a practical two-bedroom floorplan incorporating a large lounge, adjoining kitchen/meals area and a well-appointed central bathroom with separate WC. Solid parquetry timber floors and gas ducted heating feature throughout, with split system air conditioning, a single garage and low maintenance courtyard also included. Desirably zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School, this hidden gem is located in a high-amenity pocket walking distance to Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village with convenient and easy access to Eastland and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.