2a John Street, Ringwood North
Character Home Packed with Potential
Poised on 1125sqm (approx.), this four bedroom plus study weatherboard treasure will appeal to investors or developers seeking to capitalise on this family-favoured locale. Subject to council approval, the block’s remarkable proportions could accommodate a brand new luxury home or a potential 2-3 townhouse/unit subdivision. Alternatively, the existing character home, which is located at the rear of the allotment, could be retained whilst you build at the front. The home also presents a viable short-term or long-term leasing option, very well-presented with multiple living areas, a modern ensuite to the master bedroom, updated kitchen, outdoor entertaining and reverse cycle heating/cooling. Nestled in a beautiful tree-lined street that’s peaceful and private, and surrounded by equally charming homes and parks. Norwood Secondary College and Mullum Primary School are within easy walking distance, with Eastland, EastLink and public transport also close by.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.