12 Rosco Drive, Templestowe
SOLD - $1,333,000
A Heavenly Family Oasis
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
In a premium Templestowe location, this impressive four-bedroom plus study home on 840sqm (approx.) is the perfect blend of renovated comfort teamed with a superb tropical-inspired garden and pool. Beautifully presented, on offer are three separate living zones, distinguished by their suitability for formal entertaining and everyday family living. All share the common trait of boasting ample natural light, a flowing sense of space and an inviting warmth. Complemented by a gourmet stone-topped kitchen flaunting S/S appliances, the floorplan effortlessly extends to a custom-built pergola, which overlooks the sparkling in-ground solar and gas heated pool. Perfect for summer entertaining, the home is equally equipped for the cooler winter months, featuring a lavish open fireplace in the rumpus as well as gas ducted heating throughout. Sleeping quarters are ideally zoned upstairs; all four bedrooms are blessed with ample built-in storage and share two well-appointed bathrooms. Fresh paint and new carpets are among the home’s premium list of finishes, also including an updated guest powder room, split system units and a double garage with convenient internal access. A first-class location close to The Pines Shopping Centre and Templestowe Village will impress, with schools, parks and bus services also easily accessible. Underground power lines are a bonus, enhancing the picturesque streetscape.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.