38 Hillhouse Road, Templestowe
Family Haven with Tranquil Treed Views
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Architecturally designed to capitalise on views of Green Gully Linear Park, this elegant multi-storey residence flaunts extensive living and accommodation options enhanced by large windows and a dedicated entertainer’s balcony. Cleverly conceptualised, this unique property will appeal to a variety of buyers, from multi-generational families to lifestyle home seekers looking to make their mark in this highly sought, leafy pocket of Templestowe.
A spacious entrance foyer immediately impresses, complemented by refined formal and informal living areas, including the balcony, which enjoys uninterrupted vistas of the tranquil native treescape. The sumptuous kitchen and a study reinforce the home’s family focus and maximise the sense of space.
Encompassing the entire top floor, exceptional sleeping accommodation includes a luxurious master suite featuring air conditioning, a substantial walk-in wardrobe and an exquisite ensuite. Three further bedrooms with built-in robes share a central family spa bathroom with separate WC. A series of versatile rooms on the lowest level could be used for additional accommodation or a home business, set alongside a rumpus/teenage retreat with direct access to the private rear garden.
Beautifully appointed, a host of tantalising extras will sway the most discerning of buyers with a guest powder room, ducted heating, ducted vacuum, extensive storage (including cellar/under-house provision) and a remote double garage all included.
Poised on 795sqm (approx.) in an exclusive cul-de-sac, this stunning home is walking distance to The Pines Shopping Centre, private school buses and parks, and boasts prized zoning for Serpell Primary and Warrandyte High.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.