2 Craig Court, Heathmont
$900,000 - $990,000
Deceptively Spacious Family Home in Prime Location
Fabulously located within easy walking distance of Heathmont Station, shops, parklands and leading schools, this delightfully alluring family residence will undoubtedly impress. Well-situated on a lush corner allotment of 889sqm (approx.), this property also offers development potential (subject to council approval).
Generously proportioned interiors comprise a spacious formal lounge and dining zone featuring attractive, easy-care floating timber floorboards and large windows. This enjoyable space ideally adjoins a sizable casual meals area and the well-appointed kitchen with granite surfaces and breakfast bar.
Families will also appreciate the huge rumpus including a roaring open fireplace and air conditioning, large windows framing a stunning outlook over the manicured front gardens, as well as handy external access; while kids and entertainers are sure to love the paved patio and central alfresco deck bordered by tidy and secluded gardens offering plenty of room to play and simply enjoy.
Bedrooms aplenty include an inviting master bedroom, replete with a walk-in robe and full ensuite, while a further three robed bedrooms (second bedroom access to rear verandah) share the chic main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, plus powder room.
Notable highlights include; clean hydronic heating, three reverse cycle air conditioners, elegant décor, modern floor tiles, separate laundry with storage and external access, under-house storage, plenty of off-street parking and a double carport.
Walk to Heathmont's bustling shopping strip and transport hub plus Marlborough and Great Ryrie Primary Schools, Heathmont and Aquinas Colleges, Dandenong Creek walking trails, playgrounds and reserves with convenience to Tintern Grammar, Eastland and EastLink.
This impeccable home delivers a relaxed, easy-living lifestyle with plenty of room for the whole family and nothing to be done.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.