48 Board Street, Doncaster
Family Home In Excellent Location
Enjoy this single level home in one of the most popular neighbourhood of Doncaster. Moments away from Westfield Doncaster Shopping, East Doncaster Secondary College and all the convenient amenities in Doncaster, it has close access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. Upon entry to the home, one is greeted by a spacious open floorplan of the living/dining area which opens out to a covered alfresco, ideal for family and social gathering. The updated kitchen is functional and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances with storage possibilities. It boasts of another living area, ideal for a study/family retreat. The internal laundry room has space possibilities and opens out to a terrace courtyard. The master bedroom has ensuite with built in robes. The other two (2) bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom with separate WC facilities. In the backyard, there is another bedroom with ensuite and kitchen bench. This home continues to deliver with split system cooling, shed, carport, single lock up garage and an enclosed back garden.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.