34A Pascoe Avenue, Croydon
Space and Comfort In Excellent Locati
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this single level three (3) bedroom home in a sought after locale in Croydon. With easy access to shops, cafes, restaurants in Croydon Main Street, Mooroolbark and Eastland Shopping it also has close proximity to Aquahub, Dorset Golf Course, numerous schools, buses, trains and Eastlink. With attractive street appeal and immaculately presented, this home is poised for any family looking for space and comfort. The natural light flowing through the colonial windows, brings out the elegance and charm of its interior and polished floorboards. Upon entry, there is a spacious family area with wood fireplace. It boasts of another large living/dining area adjacent to a well-defined kitchen/meals area which opens out to a deck leading to a covered alfresco, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The functional kitchen with a pantry, is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The three good size (3) bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with shower, double basin vanity and separate WC facilities. The laundry room with space possibilities also has access to the covered alfresco. This home continues to impress with wall heater, ceiling fans, carport and off street parking.
Photo ID may be requested at his inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.