7a Octantis Street, Doncaster East
Bespoke Family Living & Entertaining
Architecturally inspired, this brand new four-bedroom home offers approximately 32 squares of contemporary living space in a low-traffic address desirably zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and Donburn Primary School. Boasting street frontage and a six star energy design, it stars two separate living areas for both adult and teen enjoyment, irresistible outdoor entertaining and a choice of either upstairs or ground floor master suites (ensuite, WIR).
No expense has been spared bringing this state-of-the-art residence to life, starting with engineered timber floors and premium plush carpets underneath elevated ceilings. Sleek Caesarstone bench tops and Bosch appliances grace the bespoke kitchen, which culminates in a show-stopping butler’s pantry offered with laundry facilities and convenient outdoor access. Adding to the appeal are three fully tiled bathrooms, luxuriously appointed with custom vanities, frameless showers and on-trend black tapware.
Oversized bedrooms with ample built-in storage and the addition of a powder room reinforce the home’s focus on family flexibility. Its innovative design is further highlighted by an expansive open-plan living and dining area, unfolding to professionally landscaped Australian native gardens and a large Merbau deck that enjoys a sunny northerly aspect and stunning city views.
Additional features include: Stegbar double glazed windows, exposed aggregate driveway, remote double garage with internal access, zoned ducted heating and cooling system, Bosch security system and NBN points throughout. Lifestyle amenities are also easily accessible from this first-class address; Donburn Shopping Village, The Pines Shopping Centre, Tunstall Square, the Eastern Freeway and bus services.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.