5/9-13 Kennedy Avenue, Ringwood
AUCTION ON-SITE AND ONLINE THIS THURSDAY AT 6:00PM
Lifestyle living redefined, this idyllic two-bedroom townhouse is located in a boutique group with exclusive gate access to Notlen Street Park. Beyond its unassuming façade, a dramatic interior transformation instantly impresses, setting a new benchmark for quality and high-end style. Perfect for the owner-occupier, the home’s unique double-storey layout welcomes with a tiled entrance hall, that branches off to a dedicated laundry, guest WC and the show-stopping kitchen. No expense has been spared bringing this gourmet space to life, with 2-pac cabinetry, reconstituted stone benches and integrated appliances all included. Engineered European Oak floors flow through to the generous lounge and dining area, which is kept comfortable with a wood fire and split system heating/cooling. Ascending the solid hardwood stairs to the upper floor, you’ll discover the bedrooms and the luxurious fully tiled bathroom flaunting a Merbau vanity and rain shower. The master bedroom is replete with heating (via wood fire flume), walk-in robe and a private balcony treated to tranquil park views. Providing ample space for relaxation or entertaining, there are low maintenance landscaped courtyards at the front and rear of the property, the latter boasting direct gate access to the park. Additional features include: new window furnishings and a solar hot water system, remote double garage and ample under-stair storage. Best of all, this first-class address is within a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to Eastland and just moments from Ringwood Station, EastLink and Costco. The home is also zoned for Norwood Secondary College and Ringwood Heights Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.