40A Lyons Road, Croydon North
Lifestyle Statement in Prime Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A triumphant display of timeless contemporary features, this modern three bedroom townhouse promotes luxury family living in a peaceful and private setting. Thoughtfully designed to maximise space and minimise maintenance, the home features a sundrenched triple-zone layout encompassing an intimate formal lounge, generous open-plan kitchen and dining plus a versatile upstairs rumpus/retreat. The stone-topped kitchen with its high quality S/S appliances will instantly impress, as will the ground floor-situated master bedroom complete with a substantial walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Two further bedrooms share a well-appointed main bathroom, while guests are invited to use the dedicated powder room. Quietly located at the rear of just one other dwelling, this stunning home is further enhanced by a fabulous entertainer’s deck, classic Jarrah hardwood floors, gas ducted heating, evaporative and split system cooling, and a remote-controlled double garage. Perfect for a family or for those seeking to downsize in style, all this is just a leisurely stroll from Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, a choice of parks and reserves, with easy access to public and private schools including Oxley Christian College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.