3 Michellan Court, Donvale
A Slice of Serenity in the East Doncaster Secondary Zone
Set on an elevated 783sqm (approx.) cul-de-sac allotment, this enchanting four-bedroom beauty delivers both comfort and convenience in a spectacular garden setting. Enjoying a sense of calm and tranquility afforded by its majestic surrounds, the home provides flexibility for families of all ages and sizes, featuring an immaculate kitchen, large master bedroom with ensuite, two generous living/dining areas and a study nook. The rear alfresco deck will delight, privy to stunning views, while a host of extras including ducted heating, air conditioning and a double carport only add to the appeal. Perfect for today with plenty of scope to add value tomorrow, this beautiful home’s quiet, leafy position is close to parks and reserves, zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and Milgate Primary School, and within momentary reach of Donburn Shopping Village, Tunstall Square and The Pines. Bus services and the Eastern Freeway are also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.