1/326 High Street, Templestowe Lower
Effortless Living & Entertaining
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Behind secure automatic gates, this elegant four-bedroom town residence is the perfect family package. Macedon Square, Templestowe Village, Westfield and Ruffey Lake Park are located nearby for your enjoyment, whilst schools (including Templestowe College) and public transport are within walking distance for daily ease and convenience. An equally appealing opportunity for downsizers thanks to the inclusion of a ground floor bedroom with two-way bathroom, the home is spacious and sunny. Its functional floorplan comprises multiple living/dining areas, a superb granite kitchen with dishwasher and extra bulkhead adding greater dimension, and sliding doors to the courtyard for effortless entertaining. Three further bedrooms can be found upstairs alongside a large retreat and family bathroom, including the luxury master offered with substantial built-in storage and its own spa ensuite. Amongst the home’s many additional features are gas ducted heating, air conditioning, ducted vacuum and a double garage with exceptional storage space.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.