47 Winston Drive, Doncaster
$550 per week
Convenience And Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this single level four (4) bedroom house positioned in one of the best locale of Doncaster. It has close proximity to Doncaster Secondary College, Doncaster Primary School and all the convenient amenities in Westfield Shoppingtown plus easy access to the Eastern Freeway. With polished floorboard throughout, this home is immaculately presented for comfort and convenience. The natural light flowing through the home brings out the gracious and charm of its interior. There is a spacious living/dining room complemented by a well-defined kitchen/meals area which opens out to the side-yard. The large kitchen has plenty of bench space and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the home chef. Adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry room with space possibilities. There are three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes. It has a fourth bedroom/study option to complete the accommodation and are serviced by a spacious bathroom with additional separate WC facility. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, gazebo, covered deck, storage under the deck, landscaped garden, double lock up garage, carport and off street parking.
This property is available by Early to Mid November 2020.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.