13 Howship Court, Ringwood East
SOLD - $999,999
A Classic Beauty Reimagined
This gracious weatherboard is highly accommodating with a sunny, free-flowing layout featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a tropical-inspired garden oasis, just six hundred metres (approx.) away from Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village. Fall in love with classic period details featured across a spectacular dual living arrangement, including recently re-polished Tasmanian Oak floors and a feature open fireplace. Complemented by a dazzling array of contemporary creature comforts, the home also boasts a gourmet stainless-steel appliance kitchen, gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling. For those that appreciate the finer things in life, you’ll enjoy the luxury of an in-ground swimming pool and claw-foot bath ensuite to the master bedroom. Set in manicured grounds with a charming picket fence and lock-up garage, this character home is perfect for families, located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Desirably zoned for Eastwood Primary School and Ringwood Secondary College, and within close proximity of Eastland, EastLink and Costco.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.