8 Tandarook Crescent, Donvale
SOLD - $1,675,000
Hidden Bushland Retreat
A rare find are words that perfectly describe this captivating, split-level home enviably located in one of Donvale’s best kept secrets. Privately set atop a winding drive, this Australian Modernist, Lewis Coote designed home is one to impress.
Set on a lavish acre (approx.), the interior flaunts an exceptional floorplan that flows effortlessly through formal and casual living areas blessed with spectacular pool and garden views. A large, well-equipped galley-style kitchen featuring plentiful storage adjoins a breakfast bar/study nook and connecting family meals/casual living area that spills out to a paved poolside oasis for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Well-zoned accommodation places the master bedroom with luxury ensuite and substantial walk-in robe at the front of the property. Children are perfectly catered for in their own rear wing encompassing three generous-sized robed bedrooms, spacious bathroom and separate WC. A versatile fifth bedroom/study provides endless opportunities to accommodate modern lifestyle needs.
Landscaped grounds, vast park-like lawn, established trees and abundant birdlife create an outdoor space perfect for relaxation and enjoyment that is complemented by a solar heated, in-ground saltwater pool.
This exceptional home with alarm, split system heating/cooling, double garaging and attached workshop/storage is ideal for all life stages. Moments from Mullum Mullum Creek and kilometres of trails, Hillcrest Reserve, elite private schools (including Whitefriars College, Carey Baptist Grammar School and Yarra Valley Grammar), Eastland Shopping Centre, Mitcham Shopping Centre, bus and train transport and the Eastern Freeway/EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.