2/132 Mitcham Road, Donvale
Stunning and Luxurious Terrace!
Situated within the heart of Donvale we have on offer this executive tri-level townhome architecturally designed by Cera Stribley delivering a sophisticated approach to Manningham living with its stylish décor, luxurious finishes and lock-and-leave design.
Inside, the features are abundant, while the design is one of intelligence, sleekness and comfort. Loads of glass filter natural light into this low-maintenance lifestyle haven, particularly on the second floor, where stacker doors invite plenty of sunlight to fill the chic open-plan living domain whilst integrating this fashionable space with the generous entertainer's terrace.
A large island breakfast bench topped with stone is the face of the entertainer's kitchen, which delivers a superior cooking experience with its Miele appliances and fluted glass cut window splashback.
A radiant second-floor layout comfortably accommodates two generous-sized bedrooms serviced by a stylish central bathroom with a deluxe oversized shower, while a large master bedroom with an ensuite and private courtyard access is zoned in privacy on the ground floor.
Other property features include; secure stacker garage, split-system heating and cooling, contemporary timber floors, exposed timber beams on the first floor, square-set high ceilings throughout, European laundry, double-glazed windows, LED lighting and a six-star energy rating.
Located within proximity to Britannia Mall, Tunstall Square shops, Mallauna Secondary College, Mitcham Primary, Mitcham Private Hospital, Halliday Park, the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink, Donvale Reserve, the Koonung Creek and Eastlink trails. This property will not last! Enquire now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.