1-3/3 Kennedy Avenue, Ringwood
Luxury Off-The-Plan Townhouses with Home Builder Scheme Eligibility
A fantastic opportunity for massive savings awaits you. Eligible buyers can enjoy not only huge stamp duty savings for purchasing off-the-plan, but also the Home Builder Grant of $25,000 and the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000. That’s potential savings of up to $75,070 compared to buying an established home at the same price!
Where lifestyle and location are perfectly paired, these impeccably designed townhouses will set a new benchmark for contemporary luxury in the heart of vibrant Ringwood. Available to purchase in a premium off-the-plan opportunity, there are three homes on offer, each fully free-standing and of varying floorplans and sizes to suit the needs of a wide range of buyers. High quality fittings and fixtures will feature throughout, including floorboards and plush carpets, sleek stone surfaces, S/S appliances and on-trend tapware. A host of upgrade options are also available for those wishing to take their new home to a sophisticated and stylish new level.
Located a stone’s throw from Nolan Street Park, these stunning residences are within walking distance of Costco and Eastland, which boasts hundreds of specialty stores and eateries as well as entertainment. Ringwood Station and EastLink/Eastern Freeway are close by, and for those raising a family, the kids will never have to travel far for school with this premier address zoned for both Norwood Secondary College and Ringwood Heights Primary.
Act now to secure your desired home!
*Unit 1: double storey with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & double garage - $1,000,000
*Unit 2: single-level with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & double garage - $750,000
*Unit 3: single-level with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & single garage - $750,000
For a full list of inclusions and upgrade options, please contact Simon Bismark on 0415 556 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Yeow Lim on 0411 139 548 or email@example.com.
Please note: images are artist’s impressions only and may depict upgrade options.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.