1/3 Kennedy Avenue, Ringwood
Only ONE Remains - Luxury Off-The-Plan Townhouses
Only one townhouse left - don't miss out!
A fantastic opportunity for massive savings awaits you. Eligible buyers can enjoy huge stamp duty savings for purchasing off-the-plan.
Where lifestyle and location are perfectly paired, these impeccably designed townhouses will set a new benchmark for contemporary luxury in the heart of vibrant Ringwood. Available to purchase in a premium off-the-plan opportunity, there are two homes on offer, both fully free-standing with two or four bedroom options to suit the needs of a wide range of buyers. High quality fittings and fixtures will feature throughout, including floorboards and plush carpets, sleek stone surfaces, S/S appliances and on-trend tapware. A host of upgrade options are also available for those wishing to take their new home to a sophisticated and stylish new level.
Located a stone’s throw from Nolan Street Park, these stunning residences are within walking distance of Costco and Eastland, which boasts hundreds of specialty stores and eateries as well as entertainment. Ringwood Station and EastLink/Eastern Freeway are close by, and for those raising a family, the kids will never have to travel far for school with this premier address zoned for both Norwood Secondary College and Ringwood Heights Primary.
Act now to secure your desired home!
*Unit 1: double storey with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & double garage - $1,000,000
*Unit 2: single-level with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & double garage - SOLD
*Unit 3: single-level with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & single garage - SOLD
For a full list of inclusions and upgrade options, please contact Simon Bismark on 0415 556 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Yeow Lim on 0411 139 548 or email@example.com.
Please note: images are artist’s impressions only and may depict upgrade options.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has