3/19 Orgill Street, Dandenong
SOLD - $425,000
An Idyllic Sanctuary
Easy to maintain in a highly convenient location, this superb unit has all the elements needed for a carefree lifestyle. Tucked away in a boutique group, it includes a vast open-plan living/dining zone overseen by an updated kitchen. From here, head out to the private courtyard where an undercover alfresco is perfect for summer entertaining. Both bedrooms are of generous proportions and flaunt plentiful built-in storage, the master also benefits from an ensuite-effect to the central bathroom with separate WC. Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, ducted vacuum, new carpets, a discreet laundry and desirable double garaging are among the practicalities, which will no doubt appeal to owner-occupiers and investors alike. Further boasting easy access to all the area has to offer, this standout home is just a stone’s throw from the Dandenong Workers Social Club and Golf Course, and walking distance to Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Market and the train station. St Mary’s Primary School and St John’s Regional College are also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.