156/632 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
City Living - Everything at your fingertips
This apartment offers city views, natural light shining throughout and the convenience of St Kilda Rd.
Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and a spacious master bedroom which also includes an ensuite. There is also a separate central bathroom, with european laundry. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher dining area, walk through to the lounge room which has access to the exterior of the property being the balcony providing excellent city views. Other features of the property include Air Conditioning and residential facilities such as two pools, gym and tennis court.
Register your interest now and you certainly will not be disappointed! Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.