18 Civic Square, Croydon
Location and Charm
Fantastic quiet location with close connection to train and bus transport, main street, supermarket and Arndale shops, library, leisure centre and Aquahub, the Freeway, pre-schools and schools. This beautifully presented period 4 bedroom home, is located in a popular part of Croydon and offers a great sense of convenience.
This property has features such as stained glass doors and windows, gumnut and art deco cornices, polished floors throughout and is a fully renovated home with large rooms and modern conveniences A spacious lounge and dining room with double glazing overlooks the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz benchtops, ample storage and a walk in pantry. Four excellent bedrooms, two with built in robes and a spacious master bedroom which has a walk in robe and renovated ensuite. The family bathroom in the centre of the house is next to a European laundry. The house is well insulated, with a gas log fire, gas ducted zoned heating and ducted evaporative cooling and to top it off you have solar panels with the top feed-in tariff all designed to keep utility bills down.
At the rear of the property you'll find a covered courtyard area on one side and a veggie garden on the other.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.