3/18 Hiddleston Avenue, Box Hill South
SOLD - $798,000
Superior Quality & Convenience
Whether you’re seeking a fabulously located first home, a lock and leave easy-care downsizer or a potential-packed investment, this two bedroom plus study townhouse will instantly impress. Privately set back from the street in a boutique group of five, the home flaunts high quality designer finishes including polished parquetry floors and stainless-steel appliances. Generous lounge/dining with a recessed ceiling feature takes centre stage and opens to a low maintenance courtyard and sunny deck, while the gourmet kitchen offers ample storage. Also starring two well-appointed bathrooms (including ensuite), ducted vacuuming, split systems, water tank and a remote-control garage, this contemporary home is ready to enjoy. Convenient to Deakin University and Kingswood College, with parks, sports facilities, shops and countless public transport options nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.