6/85 Thames Street, Box Hill North
Quality property, Great Location and low maintenance
This ultra-stylish property boasts a brilliant lifestyle and only minutes from the convenience that Box Hill has to offer. Walking distance to Box Hill Station and Box Hill Gardens.
Centrally situated near Box Hill Central, The Epworth Hospital and Box Hill Tafe, this home provides a perfect position for convenience. Located at the rear of the complex, this triple story townhouse offers three bedrooms, three bathroom and a large living and dining precinct. The interior design capitalises on a crisp, clean palette to emphasise the high ceilings and spacious living area.
The ground floor is home to a well lit bedroom opening to a sunlit courtyard whilst also boasting a central bathroom. While the second level is comprised of an open plan living/dining area adjacent to the sleek modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and breakfast bench. Also accompanied on the second level is an additional living room/bedroom which feature large glass sliding doors that open to a large balcony.
On the third level, you are greeted by two bright fully robed bedrooms. Plush carpets and high ceilings accentuate the spaces, while the main bedroom offers a well equipped en suite.
Additional highlights including internal access to the single lock up garage, split system heating/cooling, large internal laundry. Inspection will impress.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.