29 Pakington Street, St Kilda
Position Perfect! Close To Carlisle street & More...
An outstanding location, situated in a quiet street, close distance of Carlisle Street and only moments from St Kilda Esplanade & Beach, CBD, public transport and much more, we offer the opportunity to occupy this stunning, low maintenance home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, Caesar stone kitchen overlooking the open plan lounge/dining room, central renovated bathroom, European laundry and high ceilings.
Externally, you'll discover a private rear entertainers deck and front courtyard.
Features include; gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, stainless steel gas and electric appliances, Miele dishwasher, built-in Vintec wine fridge and polished floorboards throughout.
Parking permits available from the City of Port Philip council.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has