2/37 Greendale Road, Doncaster East
$735,000 - $808,000
Modern Marvel in the EDSC Zone
One of just three in a boutique group, this well-presented townhouse promotes a superior standard of living in a prized schooling precinct. Unfolding in spectacular fashion across a desirable single-level, the home will appeal to a wide range of buyers offering three robed bedrooms, a central bathroom and secure remote garaging. Styled up with hardwood floors, the open-plan living/dining area connects with an easy-care courtyard, carpeted formal lounge and a modern stainless-steel appliance kitchen. Ducted heating, air conditioning, a water tank and low Owners Corporation fees at just $1560 (approx.) per annum round out an impressive list of features. Whether you’re a home buyer or investor, this exceptional residence is unsurpassed for convenience, with zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Beverley Hills Primary School. The Eastern Freeway is nearby, while Tunstall Square, bus services, parks/reserves and bike trails are all easily accessible by foot.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.