1 Sky View, Wonga Park
A Place to Call Home
Paying homage to Australian Homestead style, this six bedroom masterpiece demands your attention. On just over an acre (approx.) of fully landscaped grounds in a prestigious court, it offers an exciting indoor-outdoor lifestyle opportunity for families that love to entertain.
Having undergone a full renovation in the past five years, the home seamlessly merges the elegance of a bygone era with the luxury of today. A gracious front verandah and double doors are a fitting introduction to a modern and spacious interior brimming with high-end finishes including polished hardwood floors.
The granite kitchen is impressive with its butler’s pantry and Smeg stainless-steel appliances, expertly servicing three separate living zones including formal lounge and dining, an open-plan family/meals area and home theatre. These areas are complemented by a spectacular outdoor setting encompassing a sparkling in-ground pool and BBQ area with remote-controlled awning for added comfort.
Sizeable bedrooms are afforded their own built-in storage and on-trend bathrooms are luxuriously appointed; the ensuite includes twin Apaiser basins, LED strip lighting and courtyard views while the main bathroom is decadent with its classic claw-foot bath.
Adding to a long list of premium extras, the property includes a large barn which has been converted into the ultimate man cave complete with a wet bar, Coonara, bathroom and mezzanine bedroom.
Additional luxuries: GDH, evaporative cooling, split system units, ducted vacuum, solar panels, security system, 90,000L water tank, sheds, cat run, attic space, pool house and dual driveways with extra access off Dudley Road.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.