1/3 McGhee Avenue, Mitcham
Smart Start or Investment
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=1704
Take an assured first step into home ownership or real estate investment with this superb two bedroom unit located in the very heart of Mitcham. With Britannia Mall and the train station easily reachable on foot plus Eastland and EastLink close by, on offer is a first-class lifestyle solution for buyers seeking stress-free living. Featuring light-filled accommodation complemented by a relaxing paved courtyard and a manicured front garden, the home boasts spacious lounge/dining overseen by a well-appointed kitchen. While stylish hardwood floors grace the living areas, both bedrooms are carpeted and boast built-in robes. Along with a beautifully renovated bathroom that adds a touch of luxury, the home also benefits from an additional WC as well as gas ducted heating, air conditioning and a lock-up garage all on 336sqm (approx.).
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.