29 McClelland Drive, Mill Park
Stylishly Renovated with High Amenity Appeal
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=1786
Poised on a neatly manicured 612sqm (approx.) allotment, this cleverly updated three bedroom home offers sensational indoor-outdoor living and entertaining in a prized location. Renovated to an exceptionally high standard with a stainless-steel appliance kitchen and on-trend bathrooms including ensuite, this move-in ready abode features a functional dual living arrangement extending to a spectacular covered alfresco. Climate-controlled with gas ducted heating and new evaporative cooling, additional luxuries include polished floorboards, built-in robes to all bedrooms, a sizeable garden shed and a remote double garage. A modern sanctuary you’ll be proud to call home, all this is conveniently located walking distance from Mill Park Recreation Reserve and within enviable proximity of South Morang Train Station, Westfield Plenty Valley and Stables Shopping Centre. Schools are also nearby including Mill Park Secondary College and Mill Park Heights Primary.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.