449 Mt Dandenong Road, Kilsyth
SOLD - $618,000
Limitless Possibilities in High Amenity Location
This generous 827sqm (approx.) allotment comes with an original three bedroom home and a host of rewarding options to consider. Renovate the dwelling which features dual living areas, a central kitchen, double garage and carport or explore the site’s potential for a dual occupancy, keeping the existing home and building another at the rear (subject to council approval). Another possibility is converting the property into a medical centre (also STCA), taking advantage of a high exposure, high amenity location with a commercial premises next door and Churinga Shopping Centre just metres up the road.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.