1 Jacaranda Court, Mitcham
Superior Family Space & Style
Walking distance from Mitcham’s vibrant railway and shopping precinct, this three bedroom plus study townhouse has everything you need for low maintenance family living. A warm and inviting interior awash with natural light includes a formal lounge and separate north-facing living/dining to a fabulous alfresco setting. Ticking all the right boxes with a sleek granite kitchen featuring S/S appliances, the home also includes a lavish master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and balcony, while the remaining beds have BIRs and share a sparkling main bathroom with separate WC. Rounding out a long list of luxury inclusions is gas ducted heating, a guest powder room and a remote garage with internal access. Perfect for a family seeking complete lifestyle convenience, this striking home is located within the Madison Gardens Estate, a community-minded neighbourhood where residents can enjoy an array of manicured grassy areas, communal BBQ facilities and walking trails. Adding to the allure, this unique address is also handy to Eastland, EastLink, Mount Pleasant Road and Mitcham Primary schools, Charles Rooks Reserve and Rangeview shops.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.