15 Morcom Avenue, Ringwood East
SOLD - $670,000
Comfortable & Convenient
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=1612
Set in a prime pocket of Ringwood East on a lush garden block of 445sqm (approx.), there’s a lot to see and like about this delightful three bedroom home. Just moments to the train station, cafés and shopping, it offers owner-occupiers, investors and home improvers a rare opportunity. Definite street appeal and welcoming from the moment you step inside, the home features light-filled open living with adjoining dining, generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a neat, original kitchen with ample bench space. Kept comfortable with heating and cooling, the home also includes a central bathroom with separate WC and a single garage with internal access. Desirably located within the Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary zones, with easy access to Eastland, Aquanation and EastLink.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.