1/258 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
Love the Lifestyle
Central to Heathmont’s popular dining and transport precinct, this superior three bedroom unit has been stylishly updated for immediate enjoyment boasting a stainless-steel appliance kitchen, a fully-tiled designer bathroom and a low maintenance courtyard deck.
Perfect for a young family or downsizer, its light-filled floorplan considers the need for both living and entertaining, comprising three large bedrooms (two with built-in robes), a spacious lounge and separate meals area. A dazzling array of extras include gas ducted heating and split system A/C.
The front dwelling of just two, this sizeable offering occupies 223sqm (approx.) with a single lock-up garage and has no Owners Corporation. Countless conveniences are located nearby including Aquanation, Eastland, EastLink and a choice of local schools.
Please park in Sunset Drive or Lowen Avenue.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.