6 Idinia Court, Doncaster
Beautifully Renovated Family Home with DDO8 Potential
Move in ready for one lucky family, this four bedroom home has been stylishly renovated and occupies a peaceful cul-de-sac location close to Westfield, Doncaster Secondary College, Park+Ride and the Eastern Freeway. Exceptional attention to detail is evident throughout the interior which features glossy polished floorboards, sleek white walls and the comforts of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling. The home’s relaxed living areas take centre stage with spacious formal lounge/dining and a separate family room, complemented by a stunning new kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances. Brand new bathrooms (including a full ensuite) are a highlight, servicing the bedrooms which all boast their own built-in storage. Step outside and enjoy alfresco entertaining on a sheltered patio with tranquil garden views; this area requires minimal upkeep and features plenty of storage space. With a defined family focus for today, this superb home also holds endless promise for tomorrow. The 843sqm (approx.) block has a DDO8 overlay, offering builders and developers a potential high density or multiple townhouse project in a sought-after location (subject to council approval).
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.