62A Geoffrey Drive, Kilsyth
SOLD - $654,000
A Stylish & Secluded Retreat
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=1807
Situated on a private rear block of 429sqm (approx.), this superb three bedroom unit offers a contemporary single-level layout, perfect for those yearning for low maintenance living. A relaxed design incorporates an open-plan living/dining area with polished hardwood floors and a stylish kitchen featuring white gloss cabinetry, glass splashbacks and a breakfast bar. From here, glass sliders allow access to a paved outdoor area with shade sails; an idyllic space for garden entertaining. There’s an ensuite and WIR to the master bedroom plus an immaculate main bathroom with separate WC and a sizeable laundry. Climate controlled with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, this rare find also boasts plentiful off-street parking (including a remote double garage with adjoining office/workshop) and no Owners Corporation. Located in a quiet neighbourhood, walking distance to the 690 bus as well as schools, shops and parks.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.