2002 Eltham Yarra Glen Road, Yarra Glen
$5,000,000 - $5,500,000
“Kincraig” – A Private Country Estate
Masterfully positioned to capture spectacular views of the entire Yarra Valley region, this prestigious French Provincial home has the largest private landholding within walking distance of the picturesque Yarra Glen township.
On approx. 104 acres of undulating pasture, there’s a multitude of opportunities to further develop into a tourist destination, reception centre, vineyards, chapel, the list of options just goes on (subject to council approval). Every conceivable need has been considered in bringing this luxury, private country estate to life, set deep into the block for privacy and flaunting a contemporary yet timeless design to compliment breathtaking views.
With the lack of accommodation becoming an ever-increasing problem in the Yarra Valley, this property offers massive potential to create numerous private B&B accommodation units plus a complimenting reception centre. You’ll be spoilt for choice with many beautiful settings for an intimate chapel, while still having plenty of space for grazing or growing, all obviously subject to council approval.
Light and airy interiors complement the relaxed bush and grazing land setting with a mix of premium natural finishes including French oak floors teamed with large windows throughout ensuring the Yarra Valley views are ever present.
A sophisticated floorplan spanning approximately 107 squares promotes effortless entertaining with multiple living zones on the lower level extending to the outdoors where a choice of alfresco terraces and a deck with spa await.
Featured is a spacious rumpus, home theatre room and a fully-equipped bar inspired by London’s Royal Albert Hall incorporating functioning beer taps and a wine cellar. Also on show is an elegant open-plan lounge/dining wing that shares a Cheminées Philippe fireplace with an adjoining family room (with study nook). It forms the heart of the home and is overseen by a prestige granite kitchen with an enormous butler’s pantry.
Indulgent accommodation sees all six bedrooms graced with their own walk-in wardrobes and double doors to the expansive rooftop terrace. The master and second bedroom are treated to sleek ensuites while the remaining beds are serviced by two family-sized bathrooms and a powder room.
Luxury inclusions: remote garaging for up 10 vehicles with two huge storerooms underneath in addition to a storage area under the house and a large attic space upstairs. Creature comforts include a gym, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, intercom and much, much more.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has