2002 Eltham Yarra Glen Road, Yarra Glen
$5,750,000 - $6,250,000
“Kincraig” – A Private Country Estate
Offering a multitude of options to further develop into a tourist destination, reception centre, vineyards, chapel, the list of options just goes on…(subject to council approval). This French Provincial style masterpiece is a beautifully maintained homestead on approximately 104 acres, the largest private landholding within walking distance of the picturesque Yarra Glen township. Every conceivable need has been considered in bringing this luxury, private country estate to life, set deep into the block for privacy and flaunting a contemporary yet timeless design and breathtaking views.
With the lack of accommodation becoming an ever-increasing problem in the Yarra Valley, this property offers massive potential to create numerous private B&B accommodation units plus a complimenting reception centre. You’ll be spoilt for choice with many beautiful settings for an intimate chapel, while still having plenty of space for grazing or growing, all obviously subject to council approval.
Light and airy interiors complement the relaxed bush and grazing land setting with a mix of premium natural finishes including French oak floors teamed with large windows throughout ensuring the Yarra Valley views are ever present.
A sophisticated floorplan spanning approximately 107 squares promotes effortless entertaining with multiple living zones on the lower level extending to the outdoors where a choice of alfresco terraces and a deck with spa await.
Featured is a spacious rumpus, home theatre room and a fully-equipped bar inspired by London’s Royal Albert Hall incorporating functioning beer taps and a wine cellar. Also on show is an elegant open-plan lounge/dining wing that shares a Cheminées Philippe fireplace with an adjoining family room (with study nook). It forms the heart of the home and is overseen by a prestige granite kitchen with an enormous butler’s pantry.
Indulgent accommodation sees all six bedrooms graced with their own walk-in wardrobes and double doors to the expansive rooftop terrace. The master and second bedroom are treated to sleek ensuites while the remaining beds are serviced by two family-sized bathrooms and a powder room.
Luxury inclusions: remote garaging for up 10 vehicles with two huge storerooms underneath in addition to a storage area under the house and a large attic space upstairs. Creature comforts include a gym, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, intercom and much, much more.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has