12 Carramar Court, Vermont
SOLD - $890,000
Explore the Potential 200m Approx. from Vermont Secondary College
A rare opportunity in a prized court location, this four bedroom beauty on north-facing land of 691sqm (approx.) offers exciting future prospects. Presented in original condition, the home is ideally laid out for families featuring two spacious living areas, two bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom), gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling. The lucky purchaser will have the option to occupy or lease the home as is, whilst considering a modern makeover or luxury new home build (subject to council approval).
Superbly positioned, this hidden gem is quiet yet convenient, backing onto a reserve with direct access and located just 200 metres (approx.) from Vermont Secondary College. Close to EastLink, Morack Golf Course and Bellbird Dell Reserve, the home is also within walking distance of Morack Road bus routes 738 and 742 which provide easy access to landmarks including Eastland, Westfield Knox and Chadstone Shopping Centres as well as Mitcham, Ringwood and Heatherdale Train Stations.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.