2 Alawarra Court, Ringwood North
Options Aplenty in Family-Wise Location
At the end of a quiet court in one of Ringwood North’s most sought-after pockets, this spacious family home has plenty to offer. Poised on 885sqm (approx.) of prime land bordering Melview Reserve, convenience is assured with Ringwood North Shopping Centre, Ringwood North Primary School and bus services within walking distance. Eastland and EastLink are also easily accessible.
Explore the potential to build your dream home on this exceptional site (subject to council approval) but don’t overlook the appeal of the existing residence. A well-presented interior is awash with natural light and features three separate living zones, three robed bedrooms and two bathrooms (incl. two-way ensuite). The kitchen boasts ample bench space and a peaceful garden outlook, while the covered deck is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Complete with heating, air conditioning and a carport, this outstanding home has scope to upgrade to suit your tastes or, at the very least, will generate a substantial rental income stream whilst you finalise your plans.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.