47B Bourke Street, Ringwood
Spacious & Private Renovated Single-Level Living
Enjoying a private position in a central Ringwood location, this fully renovated three bedroom home is an ideal first-home, investment or downsizing option - offering modern, low maintenance lifestyle living just moments from an excellent choice of shops, cafés, schools and transport.
A large open plan living/dining room, well-served by a gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel cooking appliances, Caesarstone benches and breakfast bar, opens to an outdoor entertaining area and courtyard. Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, enjoy a sleek bathroom offering both bath and shower, and separate toilet. Freshly painted with new carpets throughout, this fantastic home also includes a second bathroom, storage, laundry facilities, gas ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, and remote double garage.
Within walking distance of Ringwood Square, Costco, Eastland and Ringwood train station, with Eastlink access, parks, walking trails and Ringwood Secondary College only minutes away.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has