158 Oban Road, Ringwood North
$850,000 - $930,000
Fabulous Family Flair
Located in the very heart of vibrant Ringwood North, this three bedroom home unfolds beyond a character façade and tall palm trees to offer soaring space with an entertaining focus. Flowing from a bay windowed formal lounge to a spectacular living/dining zone, all the action is centred around a large kitchen featuring gas cooking and a generous breakfast bar. Stepping out to the alfresco deck via double doors, the home further delights with a lush rear garden requiring minimal upkeep.
Quietly located at the front of the abode, a private master bedroom includes a walk-though wardrobe to its own ensuite, while the remaining beds boast built-in robes and share a sparkling main bathroom with separate WC.
Set on a fully landscaped block of 657sqm (approx.), this exceptional family home comes complete with ducted heating, split system cooling, a garden shed, water tank, remote double garage and additional off-street space suitable for boats, caravans or trailers.
Its central location is walking distance to everything that the suburb has to offer including Ringwood North Primary School, Norwood Secondary College and Ringwood North Shopping Centre. A bus stop is conveniently located on the doorstep and Eastland and EastLink are just moments away.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.