1/41-43 Dublin Road, Ringwood East
SOLD - $545,000
Stylish Unit Full of Surprises
Closing Date Sale: Thursday 12th November at 4:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Offering peace, privacy and low maintenance ease, this beautifully presented two bedroom unit is well-placed at the front of a boutique group. A fantastic first home, downsizer or investment, it occupies a sunny north-facing block opposite East Ringwood Reserve and is within walking distance of Maroondah Hospital and the train station. Eastland and EastLink are also nearby, while prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College adds to the appeal.
New engineered floorboards flow through a light-filled living/dining zone extending to an updated kitchen, sizeable laundry and out to the private rear courtyard. Featuring easy-care plants and with pavers underfoot, there’s plenty of space to relax or entertain with family and friends. Both bedrooms are offered with built-in robes and split system units for maximum comfort and are serviced by a stylishly renovated bathroom with separate WC. Complete with a lock-up garage, there’s nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.