51 Pembroke Road, Mooroolbark
SOLD - $650,000
Entertain in Style
Metres to the park, moments to Mooroolbark Station and with schools and shopping readily on hand, this superb three bedroom home is positioned for utmost convenience. Offering immediate comfort for a couple or young family with scope for future update, it sits proudly on a 550sqm (approx.) corner block. Beyond a tropical-inspired garden, accommodation includes a dual living arrangement enhanced by polished floorboards and a modern kitchen flaunting concrete bench tops and a 900mm stainless-steel oven. Bi-fold doors open out to a fabulous alfresco that instantly impresses - a large undercover deck with bar, there’s also a second smaller deck located off the kitchen. Carpeted bedrooms all feature BIRs with the master enjoying access to a two-way ensuite, while the remaining beds share a contemporary main bathroom. Gas ducted heating is also offered along with split system cooling, sheds and off-street parking for up to three cars.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.