1/17 Wicklow Avenue, Croydon
Stylish Unit in the Heart of Croydon
Offering first home buyers, investors and downsizers an exciting opportunity, this three bedroom unit is superbly located walking distance to Croydon’s popular shopping strip, cafés, restaurants and train station. Set in lush garden surrounds on a low maintenance 387sqm (approx.) allotment, it features a generous open-plan living/dining area and an open kitchen boasting a stainless-steel oven/cooktop and sleek benches The bedrooms are spacious with the master featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the remaining beds include built-ins and share a sparkling central bathroom with separate WC. Complete with heating and cooling plus a single lock-up garage with internal access, this exceptional home demands your attention. Conveniently located near quality schools, parkland and bike paths with easy access to EastLink and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.