3/68 Wonga Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $770,000
A Sanctuary of Style & Space
One of three in a boutique block, this townhouse sensation promises a lifestyle of low maintenance perfection with its intelligent dual-level design, multiple living areas and convenient location providing enviable access to nearby schools and shopping. At just four years old, the home is both modern and spacious comprising three robed bedrooms (all with ceiling fans), two bathrooms plus a ground floor guest powder room. Featuring polished timber floors, the open-plan lounge and dining space is enhanced by a gourmet stone-topped kitchen equipped with S/S appliances. There’s also a versatile second living area/retreat upstairs. Complete with a private rear courtyard requiring minimal upkeep, the home further boasts gas ducted heating, split system A/C and the added appeal of a remote double garage. Close to Holy Spirit Community School, Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College, walking distance to Ringwood North Shopping Centre, and within enviable proximity of Eastland and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.