17 Patrick Avenue, Croydon North
Luxury Family Living & Entertaining
Closing Date Sale: Tuesday 8th December at 5:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
This modern four bedroom plus study home rises above it all with an innovative multi-zone design, elevated 885sqm (approx.) position and a remarkable mountain view. For one lucky family, luxury and convenience come together in spectacular fashion.
Designed with entertaining and relaxation in mind, the home features a generous floorplan teamed with a private backyard oasis. On the ground floor, light-filled living/dining spaces are serviced by an impeccable stone-topped kitchen equipped with S/S appliances and a butler’s pantry. Seamless access to the covered deck is a highlight, overlooking the gas heated in-ground pool and spa.
Upstairs, all bedrooms enjoy their own built-in storage including a lavish master with ensuite. There’s also a spacious retreat and family bathroom.
Styled with floating floorboards and plush carpets, the home is comprehensively appointed with high-end inclusions such as gas ducted heating, split system cooling, intercom, remote double garage, ducted vacuum, water tank and much, much more.
Delivering instant lifestyle appeal in a prized location, prestigious schools, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre and Warrien Reserve are within momentary reach.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.