3 Harrison Street, Ringwood
$1,200,000 - $1,300,000
Indulge in Brand New Brilliance - 31SQ Approx. Family Home
A benchmark property that will set your heart aflutter, this brand new four bedroom, three bathroom home delivers approximately 31 squares of luxury living space in one of Ringwood’s finest locations. Flaunting exceptional attention to detail at every turn, the layout seamlessly progresses from one space to the next for a standout living and entertaining experience.
An indulgent yet considered design welcomes with an intimate formal lounge adjacent to one of two generous master bedrooms complete with a stone twin vanity ensuite and innovative built-in storage. Tasmanian Oak floors flow through to the main living hub where sumptuous family and dining space is overseen by a high-end stone kitchen boasting soft-closing cabinetry, premium Bosch appliances and a large walk-in pantry. Glass sliding doors open to a vast covered alfresco making outdoor entertaining a breeze; it overlooks a low maintenance garden that’s ideal for kids and pets.
Centred around a versatile retreat upstairs are three robed bedrooms including a lavish master option with ensuite plus two additional bedrooms that a share a fully tiled family bathroom with bathtub and separate WC. Guests are also adequately catered for with the addition of a powder room downstairs.
Offering a superior standard of living, interested parties will need to act fast to secure this exceptional residence and the lifestyle it promises being so close to Eastland, Ringwood Station and the Eastern Freeway. Popular schools including Norwood Secondary College, Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College are also near by.
Further complemented by: a stone-topped laundry with excellent storage, remote double garage with rear and internal access, dual zoned gas heating and evaporative cooling, water tank for the garden and an energy efficient Rinnai solar hot water system.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.