98 Mt Dandenong Road, Croydon
$750,000 - $800,000
The Possibilities Are Endless
Occupying an expansive 906sqm (approx.) block, this original weatherboard has outstanding potential for renovation or redevelopment (subject to council approval) in a sought-after Croydon location. Privately set behind a lush garden, the home currently comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a selection of light-filled living areas including a sunroom. Add to this an updated kitchen with S/S appliances along with polished timber floors, GDH, off-street parking and outdoor entertaining, this character home has much to offer. Position and possibilities will sway buyers, with a bus stop on the doorstep and Croydon Station and Main Street within easy walking distance. Schools, parks, the Eastern Freeway and Eastland are also convenient to this superb address.
Parking available in service lane off Moralla Avenue.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.