4/38 Eastfield Road, Ringwood East
SOLD - $505,000
Sensational Single-Level Near Trains, Shops & More
Downsize, invest with confidence or begin your property journey here in thriving Ringwood East. Located an easy walk to the train station with Maroondah Hospital, Eastland, EastLink and Tintern Grammar all nearby, this superb two bedroom villa unit is well-placed for lifestyle convenience. Spanning a low maintenance single-level, accommodation comprises a warm and welcoming lounge, a renovated galley-style kitchen with S/S appliances and an updated bathroom with separate WC. Unlike most units, there’s excellent storage featured throughout including large built-in robes in both bedrooms. The generous laundry boasts direct access to the private courtyard, gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling keep the home comfortable year-round and a carport is an invaluable inclusion. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.