209/42c Nelson Street, Ringwood
$390,000 - $410,000
An Investor’s Dream
Located in one of Ringwood’s most coveted lifestyle developments, this as-new one bedroom apartment defines low maintenance luxury. While suitable for a professional couple or first home buyer, the property is currently tenanted at $1657pcm (approx.) making this an equally enticing opportunity for any astute investor.
With a total size of 65m2 (approx.), the home’s open-plan design includes a study nook and a sophisticated stone-topped kitchen complete with S/S appliances and a portable breakfast bar. Featuring ample built-in storage and balcony access, the bedroom is spacious and serviced by a sleek bathroom fitted with a frameless double shower.
Additional luxuries to this contemporary residence include engineered hardwood floors, split system heating/cooling, European laundry, secure basement parking and a storage cage. Residents of the Eden Square complex can also enjoy a plethora of on-site facilities including a cinema room, gym, yoga studio and library.
Situated a 500m (approx.) walk to Eastland Shopping Centre with Costco, Ringwood Station and the Mullum Mullum Trail also within walking distance.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.