2 Julie Road, Croydon
$1,280,000 - $1,390,000
Poolside Single-Level Family Delight
Located in one of Croydon’s elite neighbourhoods, this four bedroom plus study Henley home is a masterpiece of modern entertaining. Poised on a full block of 919sqm (approx.), it flaunts generous living and dining areas including a home theatre room and a state-of-the-art alfresco with enchanting pool views.
For a family seeking superior space and quality, this stunning home really has it all. A private master bedroom situated at the front is offered with a large walk-in wardrobe and luxe twin vanity ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms boast built-in robes and share a well-appointed main bathroom with separate powder room.
Beautifully styled with polished floorboards and plantation shutters, the home also stars a lavish open-plan family and meals zone, warmed by a gas log fire and serviced by a sleek gourmet kitchen featuring a sizeable island bench, double oven and walk-in pantry.
Additional luxuries include climate-control in the form of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling; there’s also a remote double garage with internal access and innovative storage options.
A picture perfect family home all within an easy walk to Croydon Central, Train Station and Main Street with schools, parks and bus services nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.