6/51 Mt Dandenong Road, Ringwood East
Secure & Superbly Located
For those looking to downsize, invest or make their property market debut, consider this neat and tidy, low maintenance unit boasting car accommodation and secure gated entry with intercom. Instantly impressing with a bright living area and study nook accompanied by a contemporary, fully equipped kitchen with S/S appliances, it also features two robed bedrooms that share a large central bathroom. Climate control is assured with split system heating and air conditioning, while summer nights can be enjoyed in your very own private courtyard complete with an entertainer’s deck. Located for convenience, this lifestyle address is desirably zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School, and just moments from Maroondah Sports Club, Ringwood Lake, Eastland, EastLink and Maroondah Hospital. Ringwood East shops, cafés and IGA supermarket are within walking distance and nearby Ringwood East Station also comes in handy should you wish to leave the car at home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.