205/569 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
Relax & Enjoy
Located for lifestyle in the very heart of Mitcham, this superior second floor apartment ticks every box when it comes to space, style and unsurpassed convenience. Timber-look floors adorn the open-plan living/dining zone, which is bookended by an entertainer’s balcony and a sleek stone-topped kitchen finished with high quality glass splashbacks. The generous floorplan also offers two robed bedrooms; the master is luxurious with its own ensuite, while the second bedroom is serviced by a well-appointed main bathroom. Even the most discerning of buyers will be swayed by the home’s standout list of features, including intercom, split system heating/air conditioning and a European laundry. There’s dedicated secure basement parking and storage, not that you’ll need it with Mitcham Train Station just moments away. Britannia Mall, EastLink, Eastland, a choice of schools and fantastic parks are also within enviable proximity, making this is an ideal first home, downsizing or investment option.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.